So after a nice shift at work last night, I got home and deeply thought about a HSC English topic that i tutored last week. Change. Then, I began writing in my diary of how I changed. And realised that my life is meaningless as of now. This was the moment where I realised i really did not want to become a dietician. Nor anything commerce based. Which made me really think, am i doing the right degree? Because, you know, Bachelor of Science/ Commerce may not be the best degree to do, considering you don't want to do anything Science, nor Commerce based. which in my case, really sucks. I should have definitely thought about this alot harder during the HSC, rather than telling everyone i wanted to be a dietician, which now, is a mask for something else. See the change there?
Also, it was to my realization that others change. and this cannot be helped. You may engage yourself with talks about it to others, about another's change, but you cannot do anything to stop them from changing. Through reflecting upon what i wrote last night, I realised the shallow person that i once was. Maybe this new post will make me change again. who knows?