The process of engaging myself with other peers in tutorials is unbelievably good, which is something that I had yet to experience because of my constant adhesiveness to Girra people. I mean, come on, it's hard to believe that someone gets to experience the same when they were in high school. But I certainly got to :). All the mucking around in class, and getting into trouble for talking on top of your tutors has taught me that university is definitely enjoyable.
Despite my consistent scoring of ridiculously low marks in uni this semester, I couldn't care less. I finally understood what people meant by it's the process that's important. like my Mgmt1002 group. Sure we got a low mark... but the group I was with made me feel better about myself.
okay, so serious stuff aside,
lately, I have been stressing out quite abit. Not because I finals are coming (which is weird cause I cry like a little girl at this stage), but rather, I have yet again, lost another phone. Which successfully tallies up to 3 phones within the past year. Good job Andrew... Good job.
But then, I am all prepared, waiting for the delivery girl to take my new life to my doorsteps. That is, my new phone... which I believe should be at my house by now.... >:(. Can't they sympathise for teenagers who has not got access to mobile and data for a week? GEESH hurry up.
#FirstWorldProblems.
#FirstWorldProblems.
On the other hand, I had a Myer interview, and it turned out to be a lot less nerve racking that it would have been if it wasn't for Steph. But truthfully, I am still unsure whether it was a day to be interviewed, or a feasting day.
(2 hours before interview) Meets up and "OMG LETS GO EAT". So we dragged ourselves along to Circa and happened to order too much for ourselves. Coffee, Yoghurty Granola and a Vege Wrap. We couldn't finish any of the food items as we were too full. And yes, my belly was about to bust my belt open in my newly bought, just fitting pants. Then, came the digesting and walking around. And the interview. Then more eating... $5.50 Chicken roll (which was not worth the $5.50), and an Apple Pie froyo, which amazingly tasted like Apple pie... (no shit...). That day was worthy of mentioning about the heat wave. I have seriously not felt the wave and intense sunlight in AGES. Which reminds me, I need to go to the beach soon.
Anyways, I have realised that the interview is actually a small part of the blog, and eating takes up a much larger portion. But then, what do ya know? my world does sort of revolve around... food...
OH, and exams are slowly thumping it's way towards me. But there are still 3 weeks (or less) to go. Which means I gotta start reading my textbooks... from Chapter 1? :S. *Slaves and Dies*
actually, this is more correct.
