Only 5 more days before I leave for Taiwan and Hong Kong, for almost 3 months. I know I should be excited, but I feel most sorry for my parents and my brother. I have never been away for so long before so I am not sure what to expect, but right now, a small space in the back of my head is telling me that I will miss them a lot throughout my trip. That is undeniable, as I already feel that I miss them despite the fact that we still live under the same house. Sometimes I really wonder what would happen if I am not in the family? What would happen to this family? Would it become more peaceful? Would my parents feel like they are missing a son? Why am I even concerned about this?
I know that over the years, my parents and my brother has done a lot of me. My mum and dad always puts me first, regardless of the condition they are in, and this has inevitably spoilt me to the point where I feel weird and lost whenever something does not go in my preference. And there is my brother, who does a lot of the little tasks around the house, which may seem meaningless at the time, but overall, he really contributes to our family. a lot.