I am now here typing this on my newly bought ipadair :) it's so light,fast and sexy. Now that aside, recently I have been stressing out about what to bring overseas.but so far all I have in my luggage is chocolate. 10 packs of chocolate and nothing else. Says a lot about but, doesn't it?
Anyways, what I have been recently thinking about is that I should probably try type this blog up in three languages. English Chinese and korean just so that I can put my language skills in practice. Which sounds exciting as I am going to continue learning these languages at an advanced level next semester anyways.
I have just recently finished my PowerPoint in regards to sharing the Australian culture. It may not be the best, but ceebs. Hopefully the students over there will accept this. And move on with life. Actually right now, I am not even sure what to bring overseas... What is the school curriculum like overseas? And making learning fun isn't my thing. Despite the fact that I have been tutoring, every lesson I have taught is strict. And not fun.
Anywhos maybe I should trek to City soon and buy stuff for the little kids. But I really ceebs. Do not want to be holding 10 packet of koala bears to a 21st. Do not want to look like a loser In front of everyone. Do not want to be drink driving tonight either. Wahh.