I am back. Every time I am reminded that I should blog again, I feel guilty. If only I did, then I would be able to recollect the memories that I once had, but forgotten.
Today, as I was sitting on the bus, I had an epiphany. This epiphany shot right at me as I stared outside the bus window, looking at trees and cars passing by. I began to wonder... Why do people hate me? Then I thought, Why do I hate people?
Then I began to understand. Sure, people problems are something I like avoiding. I hate guessing what others are thinking. If only everyone is simple. So I am DONE. Had the most glorious moment after my little epiphany, with the stress of 1000 tonnes of stones alleviated from my shoulders. It felt good.
But what happened today?
I have been stressed about finance. Finance and I aren't the best of mates. I would not study and fail the quizzes, and finance only continues to be more and more difficult. He treated me harshly, my marks are declining, but what can I do? Funnily enough, I had a quiz today. Finance quiz to be exact.
Now, to enter my train of thought... but first, some keyboard banging. tgrehnogarebj;oagreh;ioaqrghah'rhsgfhnrghonbjbogdebgnaarBaBazhjfajngjngfargearhge. STRESS
Firstly, i have a chinese quiz tomorrow. FUCK AM I SCREWED. jokes i lied. Chinese Finals. I have no idea what the topic is, I have no idea how much it weighs, I have no fucking idea about anything. I dont even know if i can write Chinese anymore. FUCK. DOUBLE FUCK. but on the plus side, I get to meet up with some PH FRers for some scripting. I like to say scripting because I am sure we don't really mean what we say during AGM. As long as it sounds nice right right right? So much pressure, not enough time. How do I even live? I just want to hide in my own home. and never see the sunlight again. Why does life hate me? ERGH.
On the otherhand, I like keeping myself busy. But it stops me from seeing people I wanna see. HMPH. rage. wow, this is therapeutic. the keyboard bashing I mean. More of that. tghrwobhguifhahah;uihvfgn;jhvbgup;vhfgufhvg nghjbvpefgngfbbkjsfdgujvnweoufj32 jep;jrhuihgffrfgivhq0wfsgv,. feels good. you should try it too.
Anyways, time to learn this foreign language that is meant to be my other tongue.
zuo ren yao zuo shen me yang de ren? I DONT FUCKING NOW. A GENIUS MAYBE?